The idea's technical feasibility (Can we build it?)
- Familiarity with Functional area - developer familiar with database but not with a complex Graphic user interface.
- Familiarity with Technology - developer has created small databases in the past based on SQL
- Project size - small project
- Compatibility - project manager already has Microsoft Access and light experience.
The economic feasibility (Will it provide business value?)
- Development costs - 5hours to develop. 2hrs+ training of staff.
- Annual operating costs - 0 (free)
- Annual benefits - reduction in time sifting through post-its
- Intangible costs and benefits - a sense of organization and time efficiency
The organizational feasibility (If we build it, will it be used?)
- Project champions - John, Project Manager
- Senior management - Just John
- Users - John
- Other stakeholders - none
- Is the project strategically aligned with the business - Yes, the project helps John organize his thoughts and print summaries for past team meeting updates.