- Instantaneously organized data input
- Forms make data input easier
- Reports are easier to print
- Log of meetings is kept
- Form of notes taken during the meeting is recorded
- User may need Microsoft Access training.
Solution 2 Excel Spreadsheet:
- Training not required
- Possibility of hiring someone to input information manually is also an option
- Lots of redundancies for every meeting
- May take longer to update
- You would have to manually specify what parts of the spreadsheet you'd like to print every time you want a report
- May need to setup complicated VLOOKUP functions to create desired views or reports
- If someone is hired, costs for an organizational tool becomes expensive.